Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Celebration

Much like the day we were married, the summer temperatures soared into the low 100's. Ridiculous! Grant and I made a unanimous decision to stay indoors! We spent a week celebrating with friends and family and enjoyed several concerts together. I dubbed this week Music Mania -- it was awesome!

So I had typed all the details, added the links, videos, pictures...and then it just all disappeared. Oh, technology. Boo!

Here's the breakdown:

Friday - The Craig Thompson Band and Blue Dogs at Lincoln Theatre

Wednesday - Josh Ritter at Cat's Cradle

Thursday - Amy Grant and Michael W. Smith at Koka Booth Amphitheatre

I'm heading back out to school to get everything ready for the beginning of another great year!

Quick shout out to our wonderful family and friends who helped us celebrate with concerts, pampering, and my wonderful husband who treats me a like a queen!

No comments: