Friday, May 29, 2009

Moving.

Welp kiddos, I'm leaving Raleigh/Cary officially on Sunday.
I will be moving back to Carteret County to live with my parents
in their new home that will be finished circa July. Let's pray
that I'm offered a legitimate teaching job near home.
I'm excited about moving back to the beach but will certainly
miss Raleigh, Grant's family in Cary, and the family that I've
babysat for over the past two years in Apex.

Grant is recovering nicely from his surgery. Thank you for
the thoughts and prayers!
My favorite quote of his over
the last few weeks: "Sweetheart, when I breathe through my
mouth, air goes into my nose!!!"
My response: "Yes darlin, that is normal..." -- Yay for this little nose!

Picture from Memorial Day Weekend at Peaks of Otter, VA (Yes, Grant recovered soon enough to travel to Smith Mountain Lake for the holiday! yay!)



Ready for the beach and a fun summer with the Boy. He will be a camp counselor near my home. Perfect :)

4 comments:

ms. mindless said...

i love carolina beaches. you are so lucky that you get to live there! my parents have a place in new bern, but that is not close enough for me!

Anonymous said...

How cute! Im glad he will be close to you this summer :-)

Megan said...

Yay for the beach! I use to live in Apex for about 5 years :) small world! My dream is to move back to good ole' Wake County, I just love it!

MMJ said...

I sympathize with your Raleigh/Cary withdraw. Have fun moving (well as much fun as possible) and a visit is in order ASAP.