Tuesday, January 27, 2009

ridiculous.

Life is ridiculously good right now. Random thoughts/purchases...get ready.


Longchamp Le Pliage. Yep. I finally did it. And I'm thrilled. I couldn't turn down the Green Pistachio.

Going home to the beach this weekend and bringing the Boy (so thrilled to see my family!). Sadly, we won't be dressed in such attire from last weekend. See below :)


Attended a cocktail at his fraternity house. Those ridiculous boys had putt putt holes set up all throughout the Lodge and of course we had to dress accordingly. I loved his green blazer and my argyle socks. Later in the evening I sported his Masters visor. I may have looked like I could golf. Not truth. But it was all so much fun!

Fell in love with a pea coat while being silly with kWb on Saturday. Cream wool blend with sweet buttons and it's just precious. Sadly, cannot find a picture on the internet in the cream color. Trust me, it's gorgeous. AND because I loved it so much, I called a Banana Republic in VA and the toasty coat arrived on my doorstep today.

Bible study tomorrow night and we are starting to study the book of James. yay! Love that precious book. Favorite verse: James 1:2-4.

My students are finally getting used to 2009. None of that "Today is...Tuesday, January 27th, Two thousand Eiigh Ninnnnnne"....ha ha. But seriously, I'm not as tired as I was in the beginning of the semester and the class is going smoothly. Just finished up second quarter and report cards go home on Tuesday, next week. My supervising teacher and I are working well together and we are getting those five and six year olds to write their first AND last name. Big step.

And finally, I stayed around after school today with some other kindergarten teachers and experienced my first P90X workout. We don't mess around. Bring it.

9 comments:

The Monogrammed Sailor said...

when do we get to hear about the jeans?!! best purchase of all (but the longchamp is precious in the green)

Hopsy said...

Life sounds wonderful! You and the boy re just too cutep- does he have any friends to go around!?

Sweet, Sassy, Southern and Classy said...

I am SO happy to hear that life is so great for you. I feel like everyday we should celebrate life! I love that picture of you and your boyfriend! So cute! I'm with Hopsy... does he have any friends? Ha!

Unknown said...

Girls Girls, of course the boy has legitimate friends. :)

cute ones, he tells me. ha ha.

Emily said...

ahh the boy is cute:)
Sounds like life is going wondefully for you right now:) yeah

The Cape House said...

That all sounds so great. First AND last names - now that's business. I'm glad everything's going well!

Anonymous said...

you and the boy are so beautiful. . .on the inside and out!!!

Miss Lemonade said...

I have a surprise for you on my blog :)I'm nominating you for the Sweet Lemony Blog Award!

Melissa said...

Hey! I just found your blog...very cute!! I see you are student teaching. I'm a Pre-Kindergarten teacher. It's such a fun job! I look forward to hearing more of your student teaching adventures. I loved those days!!