A little tagging fun y'all! This gave me something to do on this chilly NC Saturday!
1. You must post the rules.
2. Post eleven facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post,
and then create eleven new questions for the people you’ve tagged.
4. Tag eleven people and link them on your post.
5. Let them know you’ve tagged them
Details about Me!
1. I LOVE celebrating birthdays. It's fun to party, hang out with family and friends but most importantly, it's such an awesome time to thank God for the daily bread that He provides to me. This year I will be celebrating my golden birthday, 25 on the 25th! Yay!
2. You will find me singing the shower, in the car, while cleaning, to my puppy, while on jogs, in my classroom, etc. I LOVE to sing. And in college, I was in the Christian a capella singing group. How I miss it!
3. I love living in Raleigh but I certainly miss the saltwater. I spent many Saturdays as a little girl playing the sound, on the boat, or heading to the beach to play along the shore. I pray that Grant and I can one day have a small cottage in Morehead where my family lives so we can bring our children to visit the grandparents/family and experience the beach like I did. For now, we are so gracious that my parents have us stay with them -- it's like having standing reservations at a b&b!
4. I don't go anywhere without sunglasses. Otherwise, I'll be that awkward girl who has tears in her eyes because the sun is so bright. I hate squinting! My wonderful husband always has an extra pair for me. He knows me well!
5. My family and I love celebrating our Scottish heritage -- Henderson Clan, hurrah!
6. Like Kim, I can fit in odd, small places. The funny part, is that for some odd reason, I'm always curious to see about whether I can fit. And sadly, I'm claustrophobic so I usually don't learn my lesson and end up FREAKING out once I get slightly stuck. I know, I'm weird.
7. I could spend an hour blowing bubbles at babies and watching them chase them. Could do that with puppies too.
8. Not a bikini fan. 'Nough said!
9. I have two wonderful grandmothers and I spent my entire childhood living less than fifteen minutes from both of them. What a blessing! I love their dedication to their church and faith.
10. Smiling is my favorite thing to do. Ever. I'll probably have crows feet before I'm 30...oh well! It's worth it!
11. I married a huge Tar Heel. I bleed Wolfpack Red. It makes for an interesting marriage. I had this picture done to show my "love" for my husband... hahaha!
Kim's Question's for Me!
1. What is your favorite game to play?
My favorite game to play is Apples to Apples -- I'm not very good at it but it's still fun!
2. What is something you do in your spare time just for yourself?
I LOVE painting my nails. My MIL just got me a Shellac kit for Christmas (she knows me well!). While living in our sorority house, my roommate and I did a lot of self-manicures...everyone joked that when you walked in our room (read: closet), you would smell either acetone or polish!
3. What is the most important trait to have in a marriage or relationship?
Patience. Grant, my husband, is the most patient man I know. I'm working on more patience...
4. Where is your favorite vacation spot?
I'd have to say Australia -- that entire continent is fabulous.
5. What is your favorite meal?
Shrimp and Grits! Easy!
6. What is your favorite Bible verse?
James 1: 2-4 -- Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters,whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.
7. If you could visit one state/city in the USA what would it be?
The next place on my list is New York City -- I have been twice already and I can't wait to go back! Theater, shopping, fashion, Central Park, and the list goes on!
8. What is the best surprise you ever received?
My engagement ring! I was very ready to be engaged but Grant still surprised the heck out of me!
9. What is your favorite weekend activity?
Going on long walks with Grant and Sawyer, looking at beautiful homes and then grabbing coffee and a sweet treat before heading home.
10. What are you afraid of?
I'm afraid of being infertile. If that is God's plan, I know He will carry me through it.
11. What do you hope 2012 has in store?
Grant and I have started the process of joining a wonderful church in Raleigh -- I'd like to create stronger friendships within the community group. The friends we have made so far are solid, intentional Christians who love life. So great.
My Questions For Y'all
1. What is your favorite candy and why?
2. Who has influenced your faith the most?
3. Are you a shower at night person or shower in the morning?
4. What is your favorite meal to cook?
5. What do you like to do in your spare time?
6. What is the best gift that you've ever received?
7. If you could vacation with anyone, who would it be?
8. What's the best book you've ever read?
9. Where would your dream house be located?
10. Who was your favorite teacher?
11. What's your dream job?
Who wants to play?
Emily at Living our own fairytale
Caroline at Polka Dots and Protein Bars
Regina at Stately Lady
Hopsy at Monograms and Manicures
Katie at According to Katie
Sarah at the zesty baker
Kelley at The Eanes Family
Annie at Classic Annie
MJ at Teaching in Heels
Natalie at Sweet Carolina Girl
Jordan at Classy from North to South
Have fun everyone!
Hanging Favorite Memories with Framebridge
4 hours ago